Joining Viet Link Ads means
- Working in a team with strong security expertise.
- Working on interesting projects using the best technologies available on the market.
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of Viet Link Ads and its clients.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to a dedicated development budget for workshops and conferences.
- Starting an individual path with objectives that make a solid foundation for future promotion and pay rise at Viet Link Ads.
- Flexplace: fully remote job from any place in Poland or work at the office in one of our 9 locations: it’s up to you!
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook Pro and other necessary tools.
Then, your tasks & duties will be
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team
- Contributing to a long-term FinTech project for one of our major clients
- Developing and improving your skills rapidly
- Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices
- Managing internal and external team design projects as well as participating in internal processes
- Running workshops with clients
So you’re gonna need to have
- You know the principles of Ul and UX design
- You have documented FinTech experience (Banking, Insurance, Property Technology, Real Estate)
- You have a strong portfolio proving that you use Style Guides / Design Systems, research and data findings and follow best Mobile and Web Patterns
- You know how to create user flows and build interactive prototypes
- You have experience collaborating with other designers working together on one project
- You can provide examples of projects where it is evident that benchmarking and competitors’ analysis was taken into consideration
- You are familiar with the limitations and possibilities of most common front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Flexbox, Material Design, iOS human interface)