VIET LINK ADVERTISING CO., LTD. was established in 2014. We provide services such as media, advertising, digital development, design and communications.
We provide services such as media, advertising, digital development, design and communications
Strategy & Planning
Data analysis & Modeling
Mobile App Development
An accessible & affordable POS (point of sale) system for SMB. Tori Tori gives business owners a convenient means of management, a flawless standard process of order-kitchen-cashier, improved customer experience through intelligent cost saving.
Golfdy provides an online platform through which all golf country club in Viet nam and other country ,can advertise their tee times for reservation, and through which visitors to the website can make such reservations. By making a reservation through Golfdy, you enter into a direct contractual relationship with the golf property at which you book.
Want to create great things with us? We're always looking for someone special. Maybe for you? Contact us and become a part of the best team ever.
We are opening for PHP & DevOps positions
With attractive salary and benefits. If you are interested, please contact us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We often offer paid internships for recent college graduates or even those still studying. These are assessed on a case-by case-basis. To apply please send us a link to your best work and a cover letter outlining what you can bring to Vietlink
Saigon Centre Tower 2, 12th Floor
67 Le Loi, Ben Nghe ward, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city
+84.28 3910 7431
BACKEND DEVELOPER (PHP, LINUX, CLOUD SERVER)
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our site.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Cooperate with other teams to deliver products on-time.
Skills & Experience:
• At least 1 year experience in PHP development.
• Strong knowledge and experience in OOP and MVC Frameworks.
• Significant experience in usage of modern PHP frameworks Yii, Codeigniter
• Have good understanding of database.
• Have experience in Git/SVN
• Can use Linux and command line comfortably (Ubuntu, Centos).
• Knowledge of configuring LAMP environment
• Ability to work effectively with a team as well as alone.
• Stay open-minded and positive.
• Good communication skills.
• Eager to learn and able to learn fast.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer with 2 – 5 years of experiences to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/ UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Using Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, Illustrator & Sketch App to create the UI elements & UI screen design.
• UI/UX Design knowledge & working experience
• Demonstrable UI design skills
• Good English communications
• UI/UX design experience on Web or App for multiple devices (PC, phone, tablet) and platforms (Windows, Android, iOS);
• Analyzing user behavior of software
• Bringing ideas as well as concepts to the table;
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Knowledge on back end tool
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
• Provide and research potential promotion, advertising and communication for products. Brainstorm together with team and manager to develop stable marketing strategy especially for app products.
• Gaining a comprehensive context for communication strategies by analyzing a wide range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economic and the market for the product and market share;
• Controlling the strategy direction and corresponding documentation, media delivery, activities, news, packaging programs, biding and pricing, acceptance check, payment and other processes for all the project.
• Planning and schedule to manage product’s own media (Fanpage, Zalo, eDM, notifications).
• Report performance on planning management to line manager.
• Joining in planning of marketing strategy and develop online activities including social media campaign. Manage all digital campaigns and co-operate with other parties to optimize KPI
• Liaising with other dept. to identify specific business problems and develop ideas;
• Planning and execution SEO, SEM, ad words to optimize on search engine.
• Identity and develop product to shorten the path to direct audience.
• Associate with other dept. in term of maximizing retention rate.
• Collect and analyze data after every campaign and compare to overall picture of the market
• Report with details and efficient rate to define strategic solution for future campaign.
• Bachelor of Marketing communication or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of account management or strategic planning in an advertising/event/digital agency is required.
• Good understanding of digital and Social Media marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Internet savvy and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
• Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Social Media, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Facebook Power Editor. -High ownership of work responsibilities and project management skills.
• Good communication by English & Vietnamese
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and met deadlines required.
• Can – do attitude, independent and having a strong passion in marketing field.